On 05-04-16 23:22, Carlos Lombardi wrote:
I provisionally patched this issue by modifying the class method in
StrikeFont, in order to give the menu Strings instead of Associations. As
far as this way of selecting a point size is still usable, it would be nice
to have this issue fixed. If there is another, maybe more modern, way of
graphically choosing a point size, please let me know.
This is fixed in Pharo 5, if I understand you correctly:

StrikeFont fromUser: StrikeFont fromUser

seems to do the right thing.

The translated was added 2015-4-25 and removed again 2015-9-3
Current implementation is

MenuMorph>addToggle: aString target: anObject selector: aSymbol getStateSelector: stateSymbol enablementSelector: enableSymbol argumentList: argList "Append a menu item with the given label. If the item is selected, it will send the given selector to the target object."

    |item|
    item := ToggleMenuItemMorph new
        contents: aString;
        target: anObject;
        selector: aSymbol;
        arguments: argList;
        getStateSelector: stateSymbol;
        enablementSelector: enableSymbol.
    ^ self addMenuItem: item

If this solves the problem, you can open an issue for this and we can
backPort it

Stephan