Hi Stephan,

thank you for your prompt answer.

We are actually using TextEditor>>changeTextFont, which initiates the
following message call chain
 TextEditor>>changeTextFont
   StrikeFont class>>fromUser:
     MorphicUIManager>>fontFromUser:
       StrikeFont class>>fromUser:allowKeyboard:

Therefore, the method StrikeFont class>>fromUser: is already used. It is
handy to us to use TextEditor>>changeTextFont, because it takes as default
the font used in the currenty pointed character of the editor.

Effectively, removing the use of the translated method in the MenuMorph
method you transcribed solves the problem. I will try to open an issue.

Cordially - Carlos Lombardi