> Let’s turn this energy into something positive. Please propose a concrete
> set of default keybindings that you think would work better. In this
> process, please take into account all keybindings that are already defined
> in the code editor (it might not be so easy as it appears).

As I've said:

1. can we unify the shift vs ctrl+shift nonsense? (I'm using linux btw)
2. can we use the default shortcuts pattern where one of the letters is
underlined?

as for the shortcuts themselves, problem is proceed, restart & into

proceed: ctrl+shift+p is not taken, so I don't see why it has shortcut
confusing with restart
restart: ctrl+shift+r indents, but I'd argue that uniformity is more
important here... indent is just convenience
into: ctrl+shift+i is taken (I've never used it, but it maybe it's
important), but we can still use ctrl+shift+n and underline n (point 2)

If points 1 & 2 are implemented, then the letter is not as important,
although first letter is always preferable.

Peter