Hi

I tried to fix the build on jenkins but I failed. I do not know how to fix it.

I do not know how to fix. Probably the changes in Pillar broke it.

Now since Damien will quit our team, I wonder what will be the future of pillar, may be markdown and for me LaTeX

Stef

./AWS.tex:40: LaTeX Error: Environment listing undefined.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.40 \begin{listing}
                 [language=smalltalk]
Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

./AWS.tex:53: LaTeX Error: \begin{document} ended by \end{listing}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.53 \end{listing}

Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

No file AWS.bbl.