The interns updated the stable release of Pillar; there is a mention of the
listings package in the log, which suggests that pillar outputs TeX code
for the new sbabook class instead of the old one. That should be fixable by
finding the correct version of Pillar to use, but the correct long-term fix
is to migrate to sbabook.

--
Damien Pollet