The emphasis here is "I dont think" so this is a personal assumption not a
fact based theory.

So I would not talk about evidence but indications , I have been an active
participant of the pharo community for 4 years now. There are not many
messages that I have missed in Pharo-dev or Pharo-users or even the IRC and
Slack channels. Though lately it has become harder to keep, which yes its a
an awesome thing ;)

Nonetheless I remember a couple of times people asking info  for
undocumented projects. But not more.

The problem with these projects is not that they dont have documented
description in the catalog but they dont have any sort of documentation. I
am not suprised that people dont ask for them at all, I rarely seen people
willing to learn with just reading code. Sure you can do that if you really
want to learn something but most of the time you just dont want to waste
your time doing that.

To quote another developer

"documentation is not an obligation its just a necessity for success"