On Sun, Sep 04, 2016 at 12:30:29PM -0700, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Peter Uhnak wrote
> > Do you really want to... just to save two seconds?
>
> Of course not!
>

> Peter Uhnak wrote
> > that's my experience after writing 20 or 30 extensions
>
> And there's the source of the misunderstanding. Notice the key word in the
> original request was /discoverability/ i.e. for specifically for new people
> who /haven't/ written 20 or 30 extensions, or even 1!

Well you learn it like a lot of other stuff in Pharo… by looking at code
examples, which in this case means the implementation itself.
And from that perspective it's imho very neat, that you can already very
quickly find what you know, as long as you are comfortable using Pharo.

In any case, Andrei was doing some experiments during ESUG on people (me
included) on writing inspector extensions, so he is looking into it.

Peter