Hi,

I think this is an interesting idea.

However, one thing to keep in mind is that one reason why these solutions exist
is because they assume no UI environment. Thus, the only thing they have is
text and the solution is built around it.

In Pharo, we can think of concatenating information in the environment. If we
have a casual connection between examples and the code they exemplify, the
interface can provide all this information at the same time. The advantage here
is that the syntax remains simple.

At the same time, we also want to have Pillar more thoroughly supported in our
tools. Could it be that we could extend Pillar to support literate programming?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."