Hi,

The only thing I had to do was to regenerate the accessors of the structure
classes MDBValue and MDBStat. The offsets for the fields are different on
32 versus 64 bit systems. Perhaps we can think of a way to generate the
field accessors of structure classes such that they work in both
environments.

For now just you can just use #rebuildFieldAccessors

Jan.