On 05/11/16 13:55, Jan van de Sandt wrote:
LMDB is a lean, mean and very fast storage engine. One limitation is
that you need a 64bit proces before you can store more than 2GB of data.
That was a downside for me until very recently :-)

LMDB is a low level key-value storage engine that runs on a single host.
But if that is what you are looking for it seems pretty good. I haven't
used it in any production systems yet. But it is used as a storage
engine in quite a few open source projects. For example OpenLDAP.

Do I really need to compile LMDB myself?

Stephan