Thank's to all :).

> Amazing stuff Denis. It will be very  interesting over time to hear of how
> people's workflows adapt to use this.

I am going to work such way. I will develop completely from remote IDE.
Mostly it will be experiment to discover possible problems. But at the end
it will lead to real live remote programming.
So we will be able to develop RPi, Beaglebone, Android/IOS devices in
natural Pharo way. You could imaging difference to XCode or Eclipse.

> One thought while I was watching the video, it might be useful if the
> remote images were named somehow, which could appear in the title bar of
> the remote tools in addition to IPaddress/DNSname:port.  I can imagine
> having several images of different purposes running on one remote host and
> having multiple open from the one client and needing to keep track better.
> So for example @4:37, instead of the inspector showing "SeamlessProxy(42)"
> it would show "MyRemoteImage(42)"

Problem that now I not completely hook into inspector and debugger. So it
is shown with such strange names but it points to non local nature without
any effort.
In future it will be handled better of course