Denis

Since I'm basically the head of the team that pays you :) I would really like to have a chance to talk about the name of this environment. Because we will have to market it to a lot of people so I would like to take the time to think about a name that looks like a name.

Stef

Hi.

I am glad announce first version of PharmIDE project which is complete toolset for remote development of Pharo images. It includes:
remote debugger
remote inspector
remote playground
remote browser
Old project RemoteDebuggingTools is deprecated. But it could be used for Pharo 5 images. PharmIDE targets Pharo 6 or later and provides everything which was done in original project.

For details and live demo look at my blog http://dionisiydk.blogspot.fr/2017/01/pharmide-pharo-remote-ide-to-develop.html.

Best regards,
Denis