Von meinem iPad gesendet

> Am 28.01.2017 um 19:06 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com>:
>
> Denis Kudriashov wrote
>> I am glad announce first version of PharmIDE project which is complete
>> toolset for remote development of Pharo images.
>
> Awesome!
>
> Have you considered security at all yet? Leaving a port open which allows
> arbitrary code to be executed reomotely seems very dangerous...

I think security should be established by something else not necessarily remote
debugging tools. As you most probably protect your pharo web image with a
frontend web server you do the same in this environment.
Binding the socket to localhost and enable things like VPN or ssh tunneling is
not to difficult to do and gives proper protection

Norbert