On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> btw, what is the "m" for in PharmIDE ?
>

> First it is like farm.
> Seconds it is Pharo Remote IDE

> It is not an acronym per se but a variation of farm. So it is pharo farm.
> PharIDE just kills it. In this case something else would be better.

Instead you get Far-IDE.

But I do like the "farm" association.  So perhaps...
* Pharrem
which *sounds* like "farm" said real-slow like a farmer's drawl,
while avoiding the pharmaceutical association.

The two R's avoid it sounding like "fa-Rem".

The "rem" part associates more easily with "remote" than when the "e"
is dropped.

cheers -ben