On 15/04/2017 23:16, Tudor Girba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, that is a better reason.
>
> As far as I can tell, the baseline situation is not much better, is it?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru

Yes.

If the process would have been the same for Pharo 7 than for Pharo 6 I
would have suggest to unload the configurations after every update of a
project using configuration.

Here, since the process will change I wait to see how the new process
will look like. But I would like the configurations/baselines to be
unload of Pharo to avoid this.

I would like to unload all the configurations of the image of Pharo 6 to
remove a potential bug source of Pharo 6 for future users who would need
an update of GlamourCore, a GT tool, Ston, UFFI or any other project
having his configuration in the image.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr