However, Configurations are useful in offering people a way to understand how
the code is organized. For example, in Moose we have the inspector extension
that shows the dependencies and it is very valuable.

The only thing we need is to Metacello to be able to load new versions of the
configuration/baseline.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

“The smaller and more pervasive the hardware becomes, the more physical the
software gets."