Hi Norbert,

> I wonder why voting is considered something good. To me voting is rather a
> last resort strategy.
> Voting is taking power without the need for having an opinion nor any
> reason. To me the sense of voting is to make most people feel
> empowered/comfortable. And the outcome is often poor or even contradictory.

On the contrary, voting is a good measure of the wisdom and education of
the community.
Voting is a way to get people who seek absolute power and tyrants out of
the road.
Because a man without a vote is a man without protection.
Because voting and prevents the cult of ignorance promoted by the
Open-Source lemma of the "benevolent dictatorship".

That post-modern notion of benevolent dictatorship will solve things is
terrible.

Hernán

my 2 cents,