On 17 May 2017 at 14:34, Max Leske <maxle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >       (self hasOption: 'save')
> >               ifTrue: [ Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: false ].
> >       (self hasOption: 'quit')
> >               ifTrue: [ self exitSuccess ].
>
> Yes, I think so. But you have to be careful there. Imagine that you first
> save with "Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: false" and then you check for
> 'quit' and send #exitSuccess.

But in this version the lookup for option quit is done again when the
images wakes up. Compare to the version originally copied by Subbu:

        | quit  |
        quit := self commandLine hasOption: 'quit'.
        (self commandLine hasOption: 'save')
                ifTrue: [ Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: quit ].
        quit
                ifTrue: [ self exitSuccess ].

Here I'm guessing if you --save --quit then the image will get saved, and
next time it wakes up, enters the second conditional and #exitSuccess…
confusing :/

--
Damien Pollet