On Wednesday 17 May 2017 06:53 PM, Damien Pollet wrote:

        | quit  |
        quit := self commandLine hasOption: 'quit'.
        (self commandLine hasOption: 'save')
                ifTrue: [ Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: quit ].
        quit
                ifTrue: [ self exitSuccess ].

Here I'm guessing if you --save --quit then the image will get saved,
and next time it wakes up, enters the second conditional and
#exitSuccess… confusing :/

Thank you for making it clear. This is what intrigued me. I see many instances in pharo-project/pharo git where "--save --quit" is used. e.g.

scripts/export.sh:./pharo Pharo.image --save --quit ${PWD}/export.st

Regards .. Subbu