On 23/06/17 17:59, Luke Gorrie wrote:
Hi again Ben,

I have an idea for a hacky way to import all of the Pharo packages into
my universe. Shooting holes in this idea would be welcome :).

Sane? Workable? Fatal flaws?

You might want to look at StephanEggermont/DeprecationFinder on sth
That tries downloading latest versions of all packages in all projects of sth. It misses the team projects. It needs an old moose (or upgrading). Another experiment I did was StephanEggermont/MonticelloProjects. That combines all code from all the mcz's in a project and can recreate the separate versions. The deduplication is incorrect when there are inconsistent histories.

http://forum.world.st/Compact-representation-of-source-code-history-td4866993.html
http://forum.world.st/Working-with-a-compressed-Fuel-file-td4869105.html#a4869318

Stephan