And if I only want to contribute by reviewing a fix. Do I have to go the
git-path ?
Or is there a way to just start up an image and load and review the change?

Am 28.06.2017 5:26 nachm. schrieb "Pavel Krivanek" <pavel.kriva...@gmail.com
>:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to be clear, in Pharo 7, if I want to get some code integrated:
> - I *have to* use the pull request process described by Pavel
> OR
> - I *can* use the pull request process, but I can also use the old slice
> monticello process
> ?
>
> What is the answer to the first question now, and what will be the answer
> of this question in 6 months from now ?

You should use the pull request process.

It is possible to create a standard slice BUT it must be done from Pharo 6
and then sent into Pharo60Inbox. And then you need to wait until somebody
converts this slice to pull request. That means that it will be harder and
harder to contribute this way because the code-base is moving.

No slice will be integrated into Pharo 7 with the old process directly.

Cheers,
-- Pavel