> On 28 Jun 2017, at 18:21, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And if I only want to contribute by reviewing a fix. Do I have to go the
> git-path ?
> Or is there a way to just start up an image and load and review the change?
>

> right now, you can review by going to github and seeing.
> I will add a “PR tool” to view/load PRs into an image, but that’s not
> ready. If someone wants to take a hit on it… the idea is to extend the
> github plugin with it :)
>
> cheers!
> Esteban

Anyone got this working on windows (32) ?
I followed this guide, enabled the ssh key setting for iceberg.
But I still got the error :

Image: Pharo7.0SNAPSHOT [Latest update: #0]

LGitReturnCodeEnum>>handleLGitReturnCode
    Receiver: a LGitReturnCodeEnum(#git_error [-1])
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        handler:     LGit_GIT_ERROR
    Receiver's instance variables:
        value:     -1

LGitRepository(LGitExternalObject)>>withReturnHandlerDo:
    Receiver: a LGitRepository (<not initialized>)
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        callBlock:     [ self
    clone: self
    url: aString
    local_path: aFileReference pathSt...etc...
    Receiver's instance variables:
        handle:     @ 16r00000000
        repositoryPath:     File @ pharo-core
        isOpen:     nil
        workingDirectory:     nil

LGitRepository>>clone:options:to:
    Receiver: a LGitRepository (<not initialized>)
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        aString:     'g...@github.com:pharo-project/pharo.git'
        cloneOptions:     a LGitCloneOptions ()
        aFileReference:     File @ pharo-core
    Receiver's instance variables:
        handle:     @ 16r00000000
        repositoryPath:     File @ pharo-core
        isOpen:     nil
        workingDirectory:     nil

And finally after some more tries, the vm crashed
(crash.dmp attached).

If this only happens on windows, what else would be an option to start with
contributing for pharo 7 ?