ConfigurationOf still remains (for the time-being), however now you don't have
to specify what packages and their commits to load for each version.

Instead you point to a Baseline with a specific version.

E.g.

https://github.com/peteruhnak/IconFactory/tree/master/repository/ConfigurationOfIconFactory.package/ConfigurationOfIconFactory.class/instance

the syntax for the repo is 'github://<user>/<project>:<branch name or commit id
or tag id>/<optional subfolder where the packages are>'

(the branch is optional, and if ommitted the latest commit of the master branch
will be used)

Peter