Peter - I meant it as a figurative example - on a master branch you can tag
whenever you want right? And so you can point users to a specific tag on master
so they have a stable point to load from (possibly while you merge a branch
back to master and then update any documentation or config before retagging and
updating a BaselineOf?

This looks like what the AWS Smalltalk git repo has used as an example.

Tim

(Ps
Apologies for the "rage" iOS autocorrect - apparently that's what Apple thinks
tags is corrected to ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone