Hi,

I really love this idea. I've already added (hacked together) something
similar for some of my projects so I am happy to see this is going into
Pharo.

> - Make it parametrizable to allow users to build a bar with their own menu
builder

I would love if it was possible to somewhere (Settings?) just specify a
pragma that should be used for the construction of the menu... or perhaps
even a list of pragmas. That way the existing mechanism can be simply
reused and custom menus can be created just as easily.
I think this should be very easy to add.

I would really love to have this option also for the regular world menu,
but I didn't find a way to easily achieve that.

>  - What do we do when Pharo is not wide enough?

Hamburger menu?

>  - What to do when a window is dragged behind?

Currently you cannot drag window above the top side (which I've learned
only now :-D ), so the constraint would just move a bit lower?

Also, is it (easily) possible to configure the position of the menu? Both
top/down, as well as RTL and LTR direction (or right-aligned LTR) which I
mentioned for the bottom menu in an earlier github discussion.

Peter