Peter Uhnák wrote
> I really love this idea. I've already added (hacked together) something
> similar for some of my projects so I am happy to see this is going into
> Pharo.

Were these projects where you were the only user? I'm very leery of this
change. For experienced users, I struggle to see how "Navigate over to Xyz
which takes up screen real estate" is better than "click wherever the cursor
happens to be". Could the setting actually be between the current behavior
and the new, and not variations on something new that many existing users
may not want/benefit from?

The new user argument makes some sense, but of all the difficulties I had
learning Squeak/Pharo I for one never found the World Menu confusing as a
new user. I guess we have to defer to people who deal more directly with
newbies on that point…

-----
Cheers,
Sean