Is there a reason why the latest version of the builds linked from the
website are not hosted in some CDN, Amazon S3 or similar?

Maybe in Europe the speed is fast, but where I am (Argentina) it is really
slow, the screenshot shows 3.5KB/s, it averages 10KB/s, with peaks of
40KB/s.

This is an pitiful boarding experience, that will make many cancel it even
before getting to open the downloaded launcher.

[image: node-pharo.png]

The screenshot shows that is not a problem with my home connection, which
isn't the fastest but is "normal" for my use cases.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

ps: When I finished writing this email, this was the progress...
[image: image.png]