I understand, I'm a heavy user of P2P for most of what's possible, even
have a , but HTTP CDNs exists for a reason, which is "distributed
availability" and low latency.

If we add a bitorrent client as a requirement to have reasonable download
speed then you're adding one extra step to the whole onboarding experience.

Maybe instead of using a CDNs we can think of using mirrors, but then if
the mirror can't withstand the load, you end up in the same situation.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo