After sending the previous email I checked the progress and it was aborted
due to a network error.

[image: pharo-cancelled.PNG]

I retried and apparently the speed got to a more reasonable one, with peaks
of 300KB/sec.

[image: pharo-retry.png]

My guess is that the bottleneck is at where the files are hosted, and if
you attempt to download while maybe there are several CI builds running or
something else is using the fileserver bandwidth, then it impacts the
overall download speed of those attempting to download just the basic
elements.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo