Again, I don't know what software is serving SmalltalkHub HTTP
requests, but can't we make a redirect or rewrite rule in the HTTP
request to transparently answer the proper resource when requested?

It would be simply removing the `/mc` and changing the hostname.

This way Baselines and other dependencies don't have to be rewritten
to continue working.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo