Hmm, this is going to be a hard one.

SmalltalkHub got optimised in Pharo, consider

MCHttpRepository>>#parseFileNamesFromStream: aStream
        | names fullName |
        names := OrderedCollection new.
        [aStream atEnd] whileFalse:
                [[aStream upTo: $<. {$a. $A. nil} includes: aStream next]
whileFalse.
                aStream upTo: $".
                aStream atEnd ifFalse: [
                        fullName := aStream upTo: $".
                        names add: fullName urlDecoded ]].
        ^ names

vs.

MCSmalltalkHubRepository>>#parseFileNamesFromStream: aNewLineDelimitedString
        ^ aNewLineDelimitedString
                ifNil: [ ^ OrderedCollection new ]
                ifNotNil: [ aNewLineDelimitedString substrings: String crlf ]

In the old server code there was probably a way to detect what kind of client
was making the request to determine how to respond. I am not sure a static
server can do that (it is the format=raw query parameter, see
MCSmalltalkHubRepository>>#loadAllFileNames). I also believe GZIP compressed
files were returned in the optimised case.

BTW, there exists code to generate the listing in

ZnMonticelloRepository>>#repositoryListing
        ^ ZnHtmlOutputStream streamContents: [ :html |
                html page: 'Monticello Repository' do: [
                        html tag: #ul do: [
                                self mczEntries do: [ :each |
                                        html tag: #li do: [
                                                html