Smalltalkhub is now to able to distinguish between raw and not raw mcz listing
requests.
Ex:
        http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside30LGPL/main?format=raw
        http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside30LGPL/main/

I already use the apache directory index for another page so I will not be able
to modify this one. I guess the current index will «  not work » because glass
expect some HTML structure.
Could you confirm and tell me what is the expected structure?

Regards,
Christophe