Load package -> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/651/Speech.sar
Is needed the FFI package too  -->
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI/FFI-Kernel-ar.11.mcz
Load Lumiere if not installed -->  LumiereLoader load
Then install VMMaker from squeaksource
And is needed create a plugin for the virtual machine

Well, that i did understand before in IRC. My problem is than Speech package
cannot install.Crushes in a clean Pharo Image Beta Core  :(

Exists an available image with that packages loadeds?

Regards