Henrik Sperre Johansen wrote:

>  but the refactoring items I've tried in O2PackageBrowser seem to work :)

Indeed, nice job. That would remove my reason for sticking to the
conventional browser.

Just one (no two) tiny UI issues:

if you right click a package  ->  Refactoring scope ,  -> *package* is
greyed out.
If you do the same from one of the classes of the package, it works.

Am I right in thinking that a method name is italic iff it comes from a
trait? Should it also be in a dynamic protocol called traits, or similar,
and/or an icon? It shows an icon for override of superclass method, for
which there is bubble help text, but there is no comparable way to find out
where the trait method comes from.
Cheers,
...Stan