Stef,
It took to me over 20 minutes to complete the Seaside 2.8 installation and
when I interrupted it the debugger opened when the system was writting the
pharoXXX.changes always but I couldn't check what is happening.

I will check it again.

Facu

ps: I refered to pharoXXX.changes as "log" because of Visual Smalltalk where
the "changes" are called changes.log, excuse me.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr

Facundo Vozzi
InfOil S.A.
Project Leader