From: pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
[pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr] On Behalf Of Benjamin Van
Ryseghem [benjamin.vanryseg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:30 PM
To: pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: [Pharo-project] TestSprinter

Hello everybody

I'm now working on a new Test Runner tool and I wonder which behaviours do you
want me to implement.

For now, I want the Test Sprinter to be able to :
    - search through packages and classes thanks to search fields.
    - browse the hierarchy from packages to test methods (with icons).
    - create groups of tests easily re-runnable.

If you have any ideas, I'm waiting for them ;)

Thank you

Ben