On 02/09/2010 23:54, Alexandre Bergel wrote:
A keyboard shortcut to run the tests directly without a mouse (ideally a way to
run the single test my cursor is on, its suite of tests, and all tests like you
imply above).

Are you aware of Cmd-t in OB(2) ?

I have to confess that is an area I don't understand in Pharo - which Browser system am I using? OB, OB2, isn't there another one as well?

I don't understand why there seems to be different types of browsers - and it seems that different versions of pharo have shipped with different ones making it even more confusing?

So in 1.1 am I just using OB? And should I be using OB2? (Or why wouldn't I use OB2?)

I'll move this to the user list if thats more appropriate.

Tim