2010/12/9 Levente Uzonyi <le...@elte.hu>:
> On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> BTW
>> when giving feedback consider that the guy doing that is spending a lot of
>> time and this will be his master
>> and that the code was not optimize and that there is no dedicated
>> primitive in play.
>>
>> So we will see at the end and I was thinking that our little community
>> would be much more positive but
>> we will continue because we believe that there is some value in that.
>
> Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Fuel is not useful. I'm saying that
> improving code loading performance is not that important.

Sort of.
But what is most important, i think that you can exchange objects
between images.
MC really allows you to exchange only with source code,
while with Fuel, i think you could put any object/data into binary
package, and don't bother with
inventing the pervasive ways how to recreate complex (or big) data
structures from array literals :)

Another interesting aspect of binary format is that you can give
binary to people without
disclosing source code.. (waving to corporate world ;)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.