Hello,

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM, stephane ducasse
<stephane.duca...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> When I see that. I would really like to see how we can create something
> around the cloud. We have a lot of assets.
> Does anybody have some interest bootstrapping a business around that?
>
> Today http://heroku.com/ were bought by Salesforce for over 200 million
> (http://techcrunch.com/2010/12/08/breaking-salesforce-buys-heroku-for-212-million-in-cash/)!

Better ask Gemstone about how they can scale with their GLASS servers :)

IMHO, the big advantage of Heroku is the simplicity to deploy and
manage servers, and it's based on tools like git and their remote
administration package. So I guess focusing on easy deployment and
administration of servers is a first step.

Geoffroy