I started following Squeak/Pharo "because" I can see potential for Smalltalk
as a cloud platform.  I did look at Heroku and I did like how easy they make
it to build and deploy apps to the cloud.  I reckon the solution needs to
make it easy to manage versions, environments (dev/test/live) and deploy
apps in the cloud.   also needs some sort of pluggable component sharing.  A
browser based IDE would be great too so you can use a Chrome OS notebook
from wherever you want :)