Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Proceeding on this exception actually continue and successfully load Aida.

So the class can be loaded, and that solves the original problem, right?

The current behavior seemed right to me. I think it's good to know that you
will be hiding a global by using a certain class variable name. Maybe the
issue is that the message isn't clear enough, like it could be "There is
global defined with this name, click proceed to add anyway"? Or something to
make it more clear that this is a warning and you have to make your own
decision.

Sean