On Feb 3, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Janko Mivšek wrote:
>>
>> Proceeding on this exception actually continue and successfully load Aida.
>>

> So the class can be loaded, and that solves the original problem, right?
>
> The current behavior seemed right to me. I think it's good to know that you
> will be hiding a global by using a certain class variable name. Maybe the
> issue is that the message isn't clear enough, like it could be "There is
> global defined with this name, click proceed to add anyway"? Or something to
> make it more clear that this is a warning and you have to make your own
> decision.

Hmm... normally these warnings should be suppressed when loading code
automatically
in non-interactive mode (that is, monticello loads code vs. accepting in the
browser).

In the browser, we want lots of warnings. When we compile code, we just want
Transcript
notifications.

   Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.