Hi Alexandre:

On 14 Mar 2011, at 20:31, Alexandre Bergel wrote:
> The class contains many methods having a name that begins with 'metric'. Some
> students worked on a kind of Hudson that exploit these information. You can
> have a look at it:
> http://kimen.dcc.uchile.cl:8008/VerMon01/faces/project_details.xhtml?id=1
Ok, that is about code metrics. Slightly different from the performance aspect
I am interest in, but the solution seems to follow a similar principle.

> It would be cool to have a standard for this. As we have for SUnit. I think
> that what I did goes in the right direction, but the code is not as clean as
> it should. It would be cool to have a report generation, which could be .pdf,
> sending emails, ...
Ehm, do you suggest to have a common meta-framework for SUnit, you metric
analysis/reporting, and benchmarking? Not sure whether thats worth the effort.

For now I will concentrate on getting a decent job done to have common
benchmarking framework. Where it goes from there, we shall see.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr