On 14.03.2011 10:19, Stefan Marr wrote:
Hi Toon:

On 14 Mar 2011, at 09:52, Toon Verwaest wrote:
Since the general idea is to write benchmarks like unit tests, how about
'SMark'/'SBench' instead of 'SUnit'?
And he immediately calls it after himself! S<tefan>mar<r>k ;)
Rather farfetched no? :-P

The SMark was inspired by names like 3DMark, FutureMark, CoreMark, SYSmark,
WebMark, MobileMark.
I was actually about to suggest we call it SMarrk earlier today, but that would probably be too obvious :D

Anyways, in regards to using PharoBenchmarks/PBenchmark/etc, +100 to Stefan's reply. It is important to keep the framework in a separate repository. (whose name does not imply it is specific to any dialect)
Mariano: Don't mix/confuse the framework with the uses of it.

Cheers,
Henry