Hi Tobias,

looks like it is basically working. I used a clean Pharo 1.2.1, then loaded
Seaside

 Gofer new
                squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
                package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
        load.

        ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project latestVersion) load.

then loaded you script:

Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSqueakSource';
        load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSqueakSource) project version: #development)
load.

After that I started Seaside using the seaside control panel
and went to http://localhost:9094/installSS

I got two errors, but after proceeding I was able to run
an instance of SS3. Cool.

Would be nice if the config for Squeaksource 3 could be
extended for Pharo (together with a dependency on Seaside 3 config)
so that one could easily load anything using your simple
script right from a Pharo 1.2 image.

It could then be added to http://ci.pharo-project.org by Marcus
as one of the projects to build and everybody is able to download
his own private squeaksource server ...

Bye
T.