Am 2011-04-20 um 15:33 schrieb Germán Arduino:

> 2011/4/20 Tobias Pape <das.li...@gmx.de>:
>>

>> oO the Seaside3-dependency should be there.
>> But it is a basic dependency not dictating any adaptor.
>>
>> To Dale or whoever is capable of this:
>>
>>        How shall I specify 'I want a working Seaside of version X'
>>        in my metacello Config?
>>
>>        Aparently, doing
>>
>>        spec
>>          package: 'SqueakSource-Core' with: [
>>            spec requires: #( "…" 'Seaside Extras' "…" )];
>>          project: 'Seaside Extras' with: [
>>            spec
>>              className: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
>>              loads: #('Seaside-Email' 'RSS-Core');
>>              file: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
>>              versionString: '3.0.4';
>>              repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'];
>>
>>        does not suffice.
>>

> Yes, a dependency is missing. Why not load the complete Seaside?

I don't understand.

As an ‘application developer’ I cannot tell the one who will
install that what installtion configuration of seaside to use.
Eg, I cannot say 'use this adaptor' because I do not have
this dependency.
  Is there a 'default group' for Seaside that brings me 'Seaside-Email',
but a runnable Seaside installation, too?

So Long,
        -Tobias