Currently, my Mac running 3 images. And it is hard to tell, but i
think one of them runs maybe more than month , without hangs, freezes
etc.
Now, why i should trust your words (not backed with anything serious)
that the software i use is unstable, when
i using it every day and it works well for me?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.