On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr
> wrote:

> I'm confused.
> Why do you need alien in addition to FFI.

Because I implemented callbacks in Newspeak's Alien system and then added
support to FFI to accept Alien's callbacks.  Replicating the Alien callback
system in FFI can be done, but it'll be the same Alien scheme under the
covers.  So why bother renaming all the image support when its already
there?

--
best,
Eliot