Hi!

My suggestion: Drop COGVM. Expecially in the One click Image. Bad for
Pharos reputation at that point of development. LLVM is much better choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-Mjx6khr8

Very interesting to see Squeak/Pharo running in CHROME. With "native client
bridge", so objects, data may be handed over to Javascript engine ...

Makes more sense for me than a isolated VM, no touch, ...

Have fun, Guido Stepken