On Apr 24, 2012, at 2:32 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Igor,
>
> GemStone's Smalltalk parser/compiler is implemented in C …

This puzzled me a lot:
        so you cannot invoke it from Smalltalk?

Then how do you compile code in Gemstome? Via the command line?

As I said if this is only that we can write a parser for literal array.
But yo should not say that you need a literal array syntax that support
dictionaries
because syntax and semantics are two different things.
                (x 33)
                (z 24)
can be binding for dictionary.

Stef